- View 300+ file formats
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) support
- Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) support
- High-quality view of files
- File identification (with or without a file extension)
- Thumbnails for quick access to content
- Microsoft Project timeline and Gantt chart view
- Metadata view
- Hidden text view for Microsoft Word documents
- Tracked changes view for Microsoft Word documents
- Speaker notes and comments view for PowerPoint presentations
- Hidden columns and rows view for Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Search options, including hit highlighting and 'Auto Search'
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- Microsoft Internet Explorer integration
- Windows Explorer integration
- Ability to run from a command line
- Save any file as a PDF or TIFF
- Built-in zip utility to create and extract zip files
- Individual installation option
- Scripted deployment options (including silent install) available for enterprises
(A) File navigation pane: Allows a user to easily navigate to files on a desktop or laptop. Toggle on/off.
(B) Metadata pane: Provides helpful information about the viewed file. Toggle on/off.
(C) Thumbnails pane: Shows small renditions of the pages in the viewed file. Toggle on/off.
(D) File view: Displays a high-quality view of the file. If hidden content is available in the document, such as the tracked changes content in the file shown, then it will be displayed (if enabled in Quick View Plus 2017).
(E) Search: Searches for content within a viewed file. Auto-search option allows for quick searches from the file to file in the file navigation pane.
(F) File identification: Displays the name of the file format of the file viewed (even if the file format extension has been changed or removed).